Sunday, January 27, 2013

Twine Fashion

 
Welcome everyone! 
 
It's Amy Kolling here with a cute way to use more of that Timeless Twine.
I have a 7 yr old daughter who hates to have her hair done.....I don't use that word often but in all seriousness, she does.  So about the only thing I can get her to do with her hair is wear barrettes or headbands. 
 

TwineHeadBand2

 I've used a plain metal headband purchaseed at Hobby Lobby.  After applying 1/8" Scor-Tape down the headband, I wrapped Tuxedo Black Timeless Twine around the entire length securing the ends at the bottom. 
 
TwineHeadBand3

I then added a Raspberry Pink Timeless Twine pom pom adorned with 2 layered black buttons.  My daughter wouldn't take it off after the photo session! 
 
TwineHeadBand
 


Thanks so much for stopping by today for some Twine Fashion!



8 comments:

DebC said...

Amy this is so cute and very creative!
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

wow this is way too fun..such a fun idea..

Timeless Twine said...

Awesome idea Amy!!!! So fun!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I am 25 and I would totally wear this , love it !!

Unknown said...

Super LOVE!! Wanna try that soon!!:)

Amy Kolling said...

I've been wearing it too! :)

Amy Kolling said...

But I won't say how old I am! LOL

MS said...

Oh wow! That's fabulous! Such a great idea!