Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Heart Ewe Valentine Card

 
Hi Everyone!  How's it going?
 
Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today with my first project as a Twine-ista.  I have had so much fun making Valentine day projects, I thought I would make a card to share with you. 
 
Here it is.  I used the Bubble Gum Pink twine for the bows on the sheep's ears. I also used Strawberry Cupcake Twine under my sentiment. The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Funny Valentine Stamp set. 
 

  
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to post your projects on the Timeless Twine Facebook page.  We would love to see them. 
 
Have a Twinetastic day!
 
Melisa

7 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

I heart ewe'r card:-) so sweet!

Timeless Twine said...

LOOOve this cute card!

Candace said...

adorable card, Melisa!! and congrats on your new DT spot!! they will love you here!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just the cutest..I am totally loving it..

DebC said...

This is a sweet project! You did a great job on your first project! Glad to have you here.
Deb C
bugjuiced

Kristy said...

So, so super cute!!! : )

Kristy

MS said...

This is so cute, Melisa (I really had to force myself to spell that correctly, lol!) I love it!