Friday, January 4, 2013

Cutie Pie

Good Morning sweet twine friends, Annette here with you today sharing a fun Valentines card using Timeless Twine Valentines Day Bakers Twine also known as Strawberry cupcake. I just love making Valentines cards they just make me happy. On this card I made a border using the twine by adhering the twine down with Martha Stewart all purpose Gel adhesive. This works great because it dries clear and is not messy. 
Valentines Day AKA Strawberry Cupcake
We would love to see what you create with your Timeless Twine. Please share your projects with us on our Facebook page. Also make sure you come back because the new design team is going to wow you with there amazing creations.

Have a twinetastic day...

8 comments:

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I just LOVE this card Annette, it is so sweet !!!
Brianna

MS said...

Let the Valentine's Day projects begin! Yay! I love making Vday stuff more than Christmas! This is so sweet!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Cute cute! Love that color of twine!! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Timeless Twine said...

Lovely card Annette!!! The Valentine's twine is soooo YUMMY!

Rose said...

so sweet :)
now i need that twine!! lol

Kristy said...

So super duper cute, Annette!! I love the cupcakes! : )

Kristy

Kristy said...

Pies... my bad, lol. ; )

Shorty Creations said...

What an adorable card!!!

Lots of Love,
Ana Maria