Tuesday, January 15, 2013

About a Boy...

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!! 
Kristy from Scraptastical Kreations here to share my first twine-tastic creation as a Twine-ista with all of you!! I'm SO stoked!! So, I'm continuing 2013 with my 2012 goal to get more layouts done, and that is what I have to share with all of you today. I LOVE the versatility of Timeless Twine and, to top it off, there is a color for every project! 

For this layout I used the Aqua Blue, Olive Green, and Cherry Red twine, which went perfectly with the "A Boy's Life" Echo Park paper line!! 


For this layout, I cut a star out using my Cameo to the desired size. I then lightly traced around it with a pencil, and then stitched the star with the Aqua Blue twine. I shrunk that star some and cut it out of the patterned paper and edged it with the Cherry Red twine, and finally added some Olive Green twine to the shipping journal tag. Super easy and fun, and also a fun way to use your Timeless Twine! 

Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peek at my project. Don't forget we would LOVE to see you over on the Timeless Twine fan page with your twine-tastic creations!! Oh yeah... don't forget to go grab these awesome colors too!! 

Have a Twine-tastic Day, 

Kristy 

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow i am totally loving that amazing star...great layout..such a fun design..

Timeless Twine said...

Twine-tastic layout!!!! Lovin that star!!!

Nancy Kirkup said...

Wow! What a great layout! I love how you used the twine, such a neat idea.

Alljazzed2create said...

Very nice layout Kristy..Love the twine around your Star..

Jen Shorey said...

Awesome layout! Love the way you used the twine! :)

Jeannine said...

So cute!

Jeannine said...

So cute!

Amy Kolling said...

What a fabulous layout! Sure wish I could scrapbook!