Friday, January 18, 2013

FOR YOU...

Good Morning Timeless Twine friends. Annette here with you again with a fun Tin that I recycled and made yummy with Timeless Twine Black Kraft and Raspberry Pink twine. This was a tin filled with delicious tea. So now it is time to fill it with some more goodies. 
I added a little die cut tag and filled the little heart with you guessed it Raspberry Pink twine. Hey I am here to show you that you can add twine to anything and make it look really cool.
Thank for joining me today.
If you came from my blog, thanks for stopping by.
I hope that I have inspired you to wrap something fun in Timeless Twine.
Head on over to the Timeless Twine Online Store and start your collection.
Have a crafty day.

12 comments:

Ann said...

Super cute, and very creative. I love the raspberry color. Hugs

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I just love this Annette !! I love how you did the little heart cutout on tag with the twine :) all around this is an amazing up cycle project !!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow this is a fantastic project!

Rachel Parys said...

Smart idea!! I love this!

MS said...

Love it! And the twine is SO straight!

~Tammy~ said...

Awesome and pretty re-purposing! Pretty color too!

Timeless Twine said...

FAAABULOUS!!!!!

DebC said...

I love this project Annette it is just the sweetest and I love the way the twine looks wrapped all around! Great job!
Deb C
bugjuiced

~amy~ said...

I super LOVE this!!!!! The pop of pink is wonderful.

Hussena said...

What a beautiful and clever idea Annette I love the way you have used the twine to embellish this container ...Soo beautiful :)

walchowDesign said...

Love what you did with the tin, Annette! Love the pop of the pink and the lovely tag!

Kristy said...

This is just absolutely amazing!!!

: )

Kristy