Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bringing You Some Twineology Goodness!

Sometimes you spend so much time drooling over your twine...you realize it's your day to post...and you have to stop drooling over your twine...ha!

I am bringing you some twiney goodness today in the form of a thinking of you/love/valentine-ish card...I am trying to deny that it's already approaching the middle of January. :)

I designed this card for my Twineology debut! You will often find me adding twine to pretty much everything....this card is no exception...it's postcard style too...so the recipient can just flip it over and read a note!


Twines I used: Kraft Brown, Pumpkin Orange & Cherry Red 

Make sure you're leaving love on our Facebook page...and check out our Pinterest Board (tons of great inspiration there!!!)

7 comments:

DebC said...

Shannon Love this card and all the twine you used!! Great job on your first DT post and so happy to have you here!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Timeless Twine said...

Awesome card! Perfect!

Wendy G. said...

How creative is this? Love it!

Annette Allen said...

this card is so cute..I love that heart..such a fun design..

~amy~ said...

Love the twine goodness!

Shorty Creations said...

What a fabulous card!!!! Love how you used the twine around the <3

Lots of love,
Ana Maria

Kristy said...

This is such and awesome card! I love the doodling and the way you used the twine. Super creative! : )

Kristy