Sunday, January 13, 2013

Be Mine

Hi everyone!  Amy Kolling here from Stamp-n-Paradise.  I'm excited to be here with my first "solo" Timeless Twine post!  First of all, I must say what a fabulous blog hop we had here yesterday!  Did you take a look?  If not, you need to check out all the inspiration HERE using the newest colors of twine!  The newest additions are Cape Cod and Graphite Gray. 
I have a sweet little valentine that is super easy to recreate.  I've used Timeless Twine's Valentine twine called Strawberry Cupcake.  Layering twine at an angle over some score tape on my card base, I was able to place a woodgrain cardstock panel that was die cut with a heart over the top with foam adhesive.  And this technique is great because you can be messy with that twine and then cover it up! (let's just say, you don't want to see the underside of that panel!)
BE MINE

My sentiment banner was stamped with a woodgrain pattern and then overstamped with my sentiment in black ink. 

Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to post your Timeless Twine projects over on our Facebook page and check out our Pinterest Board!



12 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

OMG....LOVE this card and the wood grain is awesome!!!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Love the idea of covering the under-layer with twine. Unfortunately, I don't have FB so I can't play. :(

Annette Allen said...

wow this is stunning... love that heart...

Wida said...

it is just gorgeous Amy!! so twiny and so you at the same time!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a cute and creative card.

Unknown said...

Amy this card is wonderful! I love the wood grain embossing, of course I love the twine and the way you used it. Love just the red/white combo! Glad you are on the team and Great first post!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Adorable Amy, I love what you did with this card!!TFS
Hugs
Brianna TTDT

Mandee said...

So creative. Thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

Absolutely adorable card!! Thanks for sharing.

Kristy said...

This is just awesome!! I LOVE this!! The texture sets off the entire card, and that pop of twine from the heart is perfect!! : )

Kristy TTDT

Shorty Creations said...

I LOVE how you used the twine on this one!!! Just lovely =D

lots of love,
Ana Maria

~amy~ said...

love love love