Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Carnival Birthday Step Card

Debbie here from Bugjuiced! I am excited for a New Year, New Team and New term for me!!!!
I am thankful to be a part of this awesome company!

My project today is a step card. Now if you continue to tune in to my blog you will see I am on a roll with step cards. Not trying to post a spoiler alert but just giving you some warning that there is more coming!!

I love the way these cards look! I made one like this before for My Creative Time for Me blog hop and it was a hit. This one was ALOT of work. The other one which you can see if you click here was a lot of work too because I did all the cuts myself and not on a machine except for the little bears I added they were cut on the machine. I used My favorite Timeless Twine for that project too!

This card I used an SVG file from SVGcuts so it helped to speed things up a bit but there were SO MANY cuts on this card that it was alot of time and work but I love the way it turned out!!

I used "Lemonade Twine & Aqua" which are two of my favorites. I just LOVE every color of Timeless Twine I really do. I can't get enough of them!! Click here to get your twine on! 

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR LARGER VIEW!













7 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

This card is soooo FUN! Love every bit of it!!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

So much fun Debbie! Love it!!

Ruthie :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Debbie, I just adore this card :) So stinkin cute !!!
Brianna

MS said...

You can tell that took a lot of time! So fun!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is really so awesome..you are so creative and fun..i love it

Kristy said...

This is just a super fabulous card!! I love the colors!! : )

Kristy

June Houck said...

Fabulous, Debbie :)