Monday, January 7, 2013

Little Ladies

How's it going Twine-aholics? 
Ana Maria here from Shorty Creations.

This is my 1st posting as part of the Timeless Twine DT and I'm super excited to share my LOVE of twine with ya ;) As a mother of 2 active little girls, I'm constantly taking pics and trying to catch up on my scrapbooking. So I thought I'd share a fun layout with you.
I altered Raspberry Pink and Tuxedo Black Timeless Twine throughout the background.
Threw in some Raspberry Pink Twine to accent my photos.
We'd love to see what you create with your Timeless Twine. Share your projects with us on our Facebook Page and check back again tomorrow to see what awesome project Shannon has to share with you. 

7 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful layout!!!! Love the black and raspberry pink together ;D

MS said...

I love how girly the LO is! So pretty!

Annette Allen said...

totally adorable layout...love how you added the twine...your girls are so pretty..

Karen (karey2005) said...

Wow, that's so pretty!

DebC said...

This is a beautiful layout and great use of the twine! Adorable kiddos too!
Deb
Bugjuiced

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such a pretty layout, love all of the details !!
Brianna

Kristy said...

This is just adorable!! Love the bright colors!! : )

Kristy