Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love...

Hey Twine-a-holics!!

Kristy here sharing a cute and simple card with all of you.  Love is in the air around here and Valentine's Day will soon be upon us, so I thought it was time to get in gear and get some V-day cards done. So, I'm sharing this simple and easy "Love" card with all of you today. 




For this card I cut out a heart using my Cameo and adhered the twine to the top of the heart and trimmed the edges and added some diamond glaze to give it a glossy detail. I then cut out a couple more hearts and turned them into paper buttons. I added the most awesome touch with some Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine. This is def a MUST HAVE twine for everyone!! 


Image of Valentine's Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™}

Thanks for taking a peek at my project today. I hope you all have a Twine-tastic Day!! 

Kristy 

6 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

LOVELY card!!!!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Simple & Beautiful !!

DebC said...

Very pretty card Kristy! Good job
Deb C
bugjuiced

Annette Allen said...

Kristy this is awesome..love those hearts..

Unknown said...

All ready for V day!

MS said...

Love all the textures! This is the perfect valentines day card!