Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our Family Layout


Good Morning!

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today to share a layout I made.  I made this layout for one of my girlfriends.  I hope she likes it. 

I used the Kraft Brown Twine to frame the picture. I also used some Aqua Blue Twine as accents on my layout.  I love the look of these two colors together. 

 


You can buy the Kraft Brown Twine HERE


You can buy the Aqua Blue Twine HERE


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a Twine-tastic day!!

Melisa

9 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Pretty, elegant! Love it.

Unknown said...

beautiful layout!! Great job and love all the colors!!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Annette Allen said...

wow such a sweet layout.. I love how you used the twine..ver creative ad fun..

Timeless Twine said...

Looovely layout =)

MS said...

totally gorgeous! I love how the twine takes your eye across the page. So whimsical and fun!

Unknown said...

Nice layout!:) Love how u used the twines to define the borders!!:)

~amy~ said...

awesome layout!

Kristy said...

This is such an awesome layout! Love the colors, all the elements, and the twine fits in there just perfectly!

: )

Kristy

Shorty Creations said...

Fabulous layout!!! Love how you used the twine on this one =D