Tuesday, January 22, 2013

*{ ❤ Sweethearts & Twiney Things ❤ }*

It's creeping ever closer to Valentine's Day..which is crazy, because it seems as if it was just December...time is flying by...even if some days it seems to crawl by.

I have been hard at work trying to create different Valentiney things for my friends and family...crazy dogs, a wiley eight year old bossypants girl...and an ever-mood-evolving ten year old usually keep me from total creative bliss...as well as a husband who deems me forever face down in all of the technology that *HE* bought me! 

Here's a peek of something I created especially for Timeless Twine...as I am in love with all of the twine that is available over at Bella Creationz...you will want them all! 

Twine I used for this project:

Image of Cherry Red TIMELESS TWINE™Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™

Have a great Tuesday! I hope you find some mojo today & are inspired to  use some twine!!   


Timeless Twine said...


Classic Kitchen and Granite said...

Awesome job Shannon!! So unique and again love all your doodling on your projects!! What pens do you use?
Deb C

Brianna Loeffelbein said...

Super Cute !! Love all the doodles and the punches and bling !

Karen (karey2005) said...

So many layers and details! Gorgeous!!

Melissa Shea said...

Those are so fun! I love the doodling!

Shorty Creations said...

What a fun project!