Tuesday, January 22, 2013

*{ ❤ Sweethearts & Twiney Things ❤ }*

It's creeping ever closer to Valentine's Day..which is crazy, because it seems as if it was just December...time is flying by...even if some days it seems to crawl by.

I have been hard at work trying to create different Valentiney things for my friends and family...crazy dogs, a wiley eight year old bossypants girl...and an ever-mood-evolving ten year old usually keep me from total creative bliss...as well as a husband who deems me forever face down in all of the technology that *HE* bought me! 

Here's a peek of something I created especially for Timeless Twine...as I am in love with all of the twine that is available over at Bella Creationz...you will want them all! 












Twine I used for this project:

Image of Cherry Red TIMELESS TWINE™Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™

Have a great Tuesday! I hope you find some mojo today & are inspired to  use some twine!!   


6 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Classic Kitchen and Granite said...

Awesome job Shannon!! So unique and again love all your doodling on your projects!! What pens do you use?
Deb C
bugjuiced

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Super Cute !! Love all the doodles and the punches and bling !

Karen (karey2005) said...

So many layers and details! Gorgeous!!

MS said...

Those are so fun! I love the doodling!

Shorty Creations said...

What a fun project!