Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bean Missing You

Hello Everyone, It's Brianna from Happy Scrapper !! I got a super cute card to show you using, Bubble Gum Pink Timeless Twine.

I started out making this card into a Valentine's day card, but instead in turned into a miss you card. I guess depending on how you look at it, it could be either or, right !? My cute little image is a digital stamp from, Whimsie Doodles.
 I framed my image using the, Bubble Gum Pink Timeless Twine and also added a bow & a button using the same color. My sentiment is from the Cardz TV "Brew HaHa" stamp set.
I wanna thanks everyone for stopping by and taking a peak at my project, have a great day!!
Brianna

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww so cute..love the glitter tape and the twine looks awesome..great card..

DebC said...

This is a super sweet card. I love all the color, the sentiment and everything about it.
Deb C

Unknown said...

Yay lovely!:):)

~amy~ said...

Gotta love the twine, glitz and coffee theme!

MS said...

So cute! I love the blonde girl with that huge coffee cup. And the glitter tape banner edges are so pretty!

Kristy said...

So cute! Love the image and the beautiful colors! : )

Kristy