Saturday, January 19, 2013

So Loved!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
It Piali here with my 1st DT post.
Today I've CAS Valentine card to share with you all.

I used lovely Strawberry CupcakeTwine to create my focal point !
It super easy to do as you can create any shape with twines. I used some  Glossy accent to adhere the twine heart to the cardfront.
Image of Valentine's Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™}

I also used Kraft Brown Baker's twine to  create the border.
Image of Kraft Brown Bakers Twine ~ {Light Brown, Khaki, Flax Bakers Twine}


Hope you enjoyed this CAS project.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs!
Piali.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

soooooooo fabulous Piali!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Love your valentine card , adorable !

Karen (karey2005) said...

Aws....love this card. Some lucky person is going to feel very special!

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful card Piali!!!!

Annette Allen said...

how adorable..love that heart.

DebC said...

Adorable, great job with the heart!
Deb C

Louise van Vuren said...

Hi Piali, Just discovered this blog via Cas-ual Fridays. I love using twine in my card projects and I'm going to be checking Twineology out more often. Love the heart!

Louise

Kristy said...

This is so, so cute and SO simple!! I love it!! : )

Kristy

Shorty Creations said...

Beautiful!!!

MS said...

Lovely heart, so sweet!