This week I decided to change my ink pad. I decided to give my old drying up one a go to see what difference that would make in terms of my inking. I actually found it a bit on the easier side as it meant that I didn't make so many smudges although the ink colour isn't as intense as using the other ink pad. I really love the effect that it gave for the words and arrow that you can see on Wednesday. I really like that more muted / toned down look to the ink. I also realised that when I am stamping words, I quite like them without check off boxes next to them. I don't know why, but visually this speaks out to me a lot more. It looks much more 'typewritery' which I know isn't even proper English but I just love how it looks.
I also decided to use little hearts for ticking off and I think I may be in love with them! It make the pesky housework all that much nicer don't you think!!