Saturday, January 26, 2013

Many Thanks!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!
Its me ...Piali here sharing a fun creation using fab Timeless Twines.


I used  Baker's Twines in few different ways for this card.


I created a mini cheerleader pom pom kind of thing with twine for my flower center. 
Its super easy to do ...just wrap twine around the fork for several times and tie it in the center. Then trim twine to shape into a ball.
I used LEMONDAE YELLOW Baker's twine for the flower center ...
Image of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™
...and a lil' bit to for the sentiment tag.

I also used some GRAPHITE GREY baker's twine .

Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"

Hope you liked my creation!!!
Have a fun crafting!
Hugs~
Piali.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous Piali!

DebC said...

Beautiful! Great job and love how you did your flower!
Deb C

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love that flower!

Katie
CreationsByKT
KTsCreativeInsights.blogspot.com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Gorgeous !! Love how you did the little Pom Pom for the center of the flower !!!

Kristy said...

This is so beautiful!!! : )

Kristy

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful card. I love flower =)

Shorty Creations said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Fabulous job =D

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a cool card! Love that flower!!

Annette Allen said...

love this card..that flower is awesome..

MS said...

I love the cluster of embellies up at the top, gorgeous!