Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Love U"

Hello Everyone, It's Brianna from Happy Scrapper!! I am super pumped because this is my first official post as a design team member for Timeless Twine, thank you Stacy!! My cute little "Ellie" is from Lettering Delights, this is such a great website for adorable SVG files. My little tag was cut and stamped using (Tiny Tags) from "My Craft Spot". For my card I decided to go with, Raspberry Pink Timeless Twine. There are so many beautiful shades of pinks and reds by Timeless Twine, I had such a hard time chosen one!! You can view all the colors on the blog by going to the shop tap at the top. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and taking a peak at my card.
Brianna

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally cute...that little elephant is adorable..great card..

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaaadorable!!!!

Kristy said...

How adorable!! I love how you used the twine on this!! : )

Kristy TTDT

DebC said...

Love it Brianna!! You did an awesome job and love how the twine is coming out of his trunk!! Too cute!
Deb C
bugjuiced
TTDT

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super cute! Love that elephant!!