Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello Friends!

Melissa here, with a fun and quick card! I love stitching on my cards and thought the Strawberry Truffle would be perfect for a love card.


I marked the center of the card using my T-square ruler and then drew a grid. I didn't want the grid to be perfectly even so I hand drew the lines but using the T-square so at least the lines were straight. Then you just poke holes at the ends of all the lines and where the lines cross and stitch away! Easy!

Twine Tip: if the full 4 strands of twine are too thick for the look you want, just pull out a string or two and the thread will be thinner!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a twinetastic day!
Melissa

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

i so love this...such a fun card Melissa...

Timeless Twine said...

This is the sweetest card!!!! Love it!

Leslie Hanna said...

Very cute! Nice bug stitches, too. :)

Shannon said...

I adore this card. Already pinned it <3 How clever and so very cute! Great job sweets!

DebC said...

Melissa this card is adorable!! I love this a lot!!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Super adoarable & clever !!

Unknown said...

So creative!!:)

Amy Kolling said...

You know I already LOVE this card!!! :)

Deepthi said...

So simple yet cute!! Heart heart!!

~amy~ said...

G E N I U S
**love it**

Kristy said...

I love how you used the twine on this one! Awesome idea!! : )

Kristy