Monday, December 31, 2012

Timeless Twine Design Team 2013

Well, it is the end of 2012 and it has been a wonderful year!  I have been blessed to have had several wonderful girls design for me and I will miss them terribly, but I know that I haven't seen the last of them!  They have been great to work with and made amazing projects using Timeless Twine.  Love you ladies and thank you for all of your support!!!

It was very challenging to select from soooo many talented ladies.  Originally I was going to add 4 new twine-istas, but ended up adding 11 to the two returning ladies.  I am super excited to announce the new Timeless Twine Design Team for 2013.  These "Twine-istas" are fabulous and I look forward to working with them through out the year.  Please be sure to stop by each ladies blog to show some love!!!!

Returning Twine-istas

Senior DT Member


Senior DT Member


New Twine-istas




 






Thank you to everyone who applied for the 2013 team!  It was a tough decision.  I loved everyone's submission.  We will have guest designers throughout the year, so for those who submitted, keep an eye out for your email for a spot.

This is going to be a TWINE-TASTIC year!
Happy New Year Everyone!

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

yahoooooooo....so thrilled to be a part of this amazing team...2013 is going to be awesome!

Annette Allen said...

congrats to everyone...so excited for you all... can't wait to work with you all...

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So super excited to be apart of this Team !!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Amazing team!!! Congrats everyone!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Thank YOU Stacy for this amazing opportunity!!
What a great team!!!

~jan said...

Congrats! A big shout to my scrappy friends, Amy T & Shannon!

DebC said...

I love being on this team! Congrats to all the newbies! Its going to be a great year!
Deb C
Aka Bugjuiced

MS said...

Wahoo! What a great way to start the new year!! I'm so excited to be a part of this team!! Congrats ladies! *group fist-bump*

Piali said...

YAY!!! Super excited to be a part of FAB TT 2013 team!!!!

Kelly said...

congrats!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Congrats to the new DT!

Angela said...

Congrats ladies!!

Shorty Creations said...

Congrats to all!!! I'm super excited to be a part of this awesome DT =D

Lots of love,
Ana Maria

Evelin said...

Congrats to all, especially Amy! :D

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations to the new design team, and a super huge shout out to my buddy, Amy T!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Congrats to all the design team members, with a special SHOUT OUT to Amy T!

Rose said...

woot hoot!!!! congrats ladies :)

Unknown said...

So honoured and thankful to be part of Design Team 2013!!:) Yay!! *Dancing in circles*