Friday, May 22, 2015

Fun Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!  Ashley here from Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life for Fun Friday.  I have to apologize first off, because I completed my projects then realized just a few moments before posting that I was supposed to use a particular stamp set this month.  I'm so sorry, guys!!!

For Fun Friday this week, I decided to make mortarboard tassels with Timeless Twine, as I needed a couple of graduation cards and had never made tassels for a card.  I think they turned out pretty cute!



It's a little hard to see, but the twine is wrapped around a black brad in the center of the "mortarboard."

Supplies Used
Black brads--stash
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Timeless Twine in Cherry Red and Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend everyone!



6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great tassels! You nailed it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Time for graduations! These are great cards!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

oh so cute!!! Great job!!

Beeceecreativity said...

love the white embossing.. great job

Unknown said...

cute card, Ashley! love the tassel!