Saturday, May 23, 2015

Shake it Up!

Hello!  This is Cathy from
I'm part of the Creative Crew for

I almost get giddy when I
see I am scheduled for 
Sequin Shaker  Saturday

I love making shaker cards!  I made
this one use a die with my Cuttlebug
machine, but if you have a Silhouette
or Cricut, you can do the same thing.

I used the Sparkly Clear Sequins and
mixed in a few Martha Stewart little stars.


The background is my second attempt at
water coloring.  I still have more work to do
but it's fun trying!


I hope you try your hand
at making a shaker card soon!

They are so much fun!

Cathy

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

I think you achieved wonderful water colour effects! It's beautiful!!

June Houck said...

I agree with Cindy; beautiful watercolor painting and a very pretty shaker card.

Julie Odil said...

I love shaker cards, too! Your background is really fun!

Anonymous said...

This is just AWESOME! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the shaded background. Pretty!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

great colors!!! love the shaker!!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute.. love it

Unknown said...

LOVE the water color on this! what a great card!