Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tag It Tuesday - 2nd Place is SWEET!

Hi friends!!
 
Amber with Best Stamped Intentions back again this fine Tuesday with a "Tag It Tuesday" post for Timeless Twine.
 
My little 4-year old daughter just competed in her first dance competition, dancing a solo.  I had a fun idea for this spread to use a brown bag as the tag holder.
 
Here's the full spread:
 
(click image for larger view!)
 
And, here's the cute tag pocket I made.
 

 
I trimmed down the bag to the 3x4 size.  Before I stapled the front and back back together, I used Raspberry Pink Timeless Twine to stitch the cute little heart on the bag.  I then cut the picture down (I think it's like 2.5x3) to fit.  Cut some pieces of the raspberry twine, and stapled them to the back of the picture for easy-peasy removal of the tag any time I want to see her happy little face. :)
 
Here's close ups of left and right side:

 
I also used these super fun Days of the Week journaling cards, as well as a few Silver Star Sequins and stamps from the Oh, Snap! stamp set to compete the finishing touches.
 
Now, I want to see YOU incorporate tags into you PL albums!  As you can see, it's EASY and oh so CUTE!!
 
Enjoy your day!!
xoxo, Amber

8 comments:

Julie Odil said...

What a great layout, with fun uses for twine and stamps. You must be very proud of Neysa!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love that tag holder - love the twiney heart!

DebC said...

Beautiful pages

DebC said...

Beautiful pages

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

love that cute little dancer!!! Cute idea with the brown bag tag holder too!!

Beeceecreativity said...

great mix of PL.. great coordinating pages

crazyaboutcricut said...

Omgosh, what a brilliant way to use the bag! And all the details are amazing :D

pad said...

amber, pretty idea for pocket page!