Friday, May 8, 2015

Oh Snap - It's Fun Friday!

While I love making Mini Albums and
other time consuming things, what I think is
the MOST fun is making a simple card!

Hi! This is Cathy from the Creative Crew

Simple card making is something that is
more than fun to me, it's relaxing.  I don't 
have to think too hard and it seems that everyone
loves the thoughtfulness that goes into a 
handmade card.  I also want to share
my love of simple card making with everyone 
and I think if my projects are too challenging,
people may give up before they start AND they
think "this is too expensive, I'll just go buy a card"
Whoa! Where is the fun in that?


My card only has two layers on top of the card base.
I did add a layer of foam to pop up the tulips, but other
than that, it's a pretty simple card.  My tulips
are embossed with my Cuttlebug and then I chalked them
for a soft look.  I used a sentiment from the 
OH SNAP set from BellaCreationz.
are almost always a given!


I tried to show you the glitz on the tulips!  I used
my Wink of Stella brush to add a little zip!

When you look at this stamp set you probably
think photo albums, mini albums, project life
but I saw OH SNAP and knew it needed
to be on a card.  I hope you
like my FUN card on this FUN FRIDAY!

Thanks for stopping!

Cathy

6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Oh snap! Those are beautiful tulips! Great card!

Unknown said...

Fun springy colors! Awesome dimension! Super cute! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great tulips! Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Super fun, love it! :)

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable.. cute design

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

beautiful coloring!!