Friday, May 8, 2015

Oh Snap - It's Fun Friday!

While I love making Mini Albums and
other time consuming things, what I think is
the MOST fun is making a simple card!

Hi! This is Cathy from the Creative Crew

Simple card making is something that is
more than fun to me, it's relaxing.  I don't 
have to think too hard and it seems that everyone
loves the thoughtfulness that goes into a 
handmade card.  I also want to share
my love of simple card making with everyone 
and I think if my projects are too challenging,
people may give up before they start AND they
think "this is too expensive, I'll just go buy a card"
Whoa! Where is the fun in that?

My card only has two layers on top of the card base.
I did add a layer of foam to pop up the tulips, but other
than that, it's a pretty simple card.  My tulips
are embossed with my Cuttlebug and then I chalked them
for a soft look.  I used a sentiment from the 
OH SNAP set from BellaCreationz.
are almost always a given!

I tried to show you the glitz on the tulips!  I used
my Wink of Stella brush to add a little zip!

When you look at this stamp set you probably
think photo albums, mini albums, project life
but I saw OH SNAP and knew it needed
to be on a card.  I hope you
like my FUN card on this FUN FRIDAY!

Thanks for stopping!



Julie Odil said...

Oh snap! Those are beautiful tulips! Great card!

Colortypes Sophie said...

Love the tulips! Such great dimension on them!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

Fun springy colors! Awesome dimension! Super cute! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great tulips! Very pretty!

Maria Calderone said...

Super fun, love it! :)

Timeless Twine said...


Bev Code said...

adorable.. cute design

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

beautiful coloring!!