Thursday, May 28, 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and today is Throwback Thursday!  So first I'll share a picture of a project I previously made.  Then I'll show how I kicked it up a notch using some delicious supplies from Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz.  For today I decided to refresh some birthday gift bags I had made.  Let's take a look:


First up is this balloon gift bag.  It looks ok, right??  

Now let's add some twine, sequins, and detailed stamps.....

*Taaa daaa!  Looks so much better with the twine!
*Putting star sequins added some needed bling :D


*For some fun embellishment, I used the little chevron arrows from the Oh Snap stamp set.


 Up next is a monster birthday bag...

*Again, this isn't that bad (is it??!!)

Ok, let's take a look at the new and improved:

*Soooo much better!


*LOVING the dimension the twine adds!
*And that cute little monster is encouraging everyone to smile for their celebration!!!!!!!!

Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:




Silver Star Sequins - 7mm Metallic


Tuxedo Black Twine - Coming Soon!


I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

7 comments:

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

super cute gift bags!!!! twine does add so much dimension!! great job!

Julie Odil said...

Funny what a little twine will do! So cute!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute, fun and bright

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute and fun bags!

Unknown said...

these are SO cute!! adds so much dimension.

pad said...

cute bag!

Anonymous said...

Great makeover with the twine! :)