Monday, May 4, 2015

Photo Love Shaker

It's Julie today, from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers, with a bit of 'Move it Monday' for you. I have a card with a couple different types of movement on it.  This month, we're also featuring the "Oh Snap" stamp set by Bella Creationz.
Here's one view of my creation:
I found this camera shaker card file in the Silhouette Design Store.  I filled the shaker with Bella Creationz sequins to create movement.  I used the 'Oh Snap' same set to add the Photo Love sentiment to the front of the camera, then wrapped some Aqua Blue Timeless Twine around the camera lens and tied a bow.
Next, I made a pocket with my Silhouette, using this file.  I sized it to fit a Bella Creationz tag.  This tag will pull out of the pocket, creating more movement.
Here's a view of the tag, removed from the pocket.
I used more stamps from the 'Oh Snap' stamp set on the tag.  I also used more Timeless Twine on the ribbon.
You can find the tag, stamp set, sequins, and beautiful Aqua Blue twine in the Bella Creationz store.  It is temporarily closed, but will be opening again very shortly.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

This is so fun and cute!

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!!

DebC said...

Very cute Julie!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

How clever to have a tag hidden behind the shaker camera. Love it.

Unknown said...

sneaky little tag behind the camera! Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! :)