Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happiness is...

HaPPy HumPday!  Karen N here from from Craftily Yours!  Sometimes, happiness is a warm cup of coffee shared with a sweet friend.  Sometimes, coffee is just a way to make it through the day.  Either way, I decided to make a happy cup of coffee card for my post today!


That gorgeous twine is Chocolate Chip Timeless Twine, and I used some pretty Bella Creationz White Frost and Metallic Poppin Pink Sequins (coming soon).  I love the little extra sparkle sequins add to my card.  I love that the twine is perfectly coffee colored!  I used paper from Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning (fitting, don't you think?!) and stamps from Bella Creationz (moments captured from the Oh Snap Set) and from Dare2bArtzy.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have you "liked" Timeless Twine on Facebook yet?  You should, so you stay up on all the lovely twine-tastic goodness....  

Craftily yours,

Karen





9 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, what a pretty card, Karen! I love the papers, lace, tea cup, and (of course) twine!

VanessaB said...

looooooooooooove!

DebC said...

This is really beautiful!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! Love those papers and how you used the stamps.

Unknown said...

I love all of the little details on this card. So cute!

Anonymous said...

So loving the vintage feel of this card, well done! :)

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Beeceecreativity said...

beautiful and creative card

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Love this card Karen!! the colors are perfect!!