Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Stroll Down Memory Lane - Tag

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. Today I made a tag for todays "Tag it Tuesday"! I used the "Oh Snap" stamp set from Bella Creationz, for the "Memories" sentiment. I found an image of a little girl playing in the flowers, which brought back some wonderful memories of me as a child.

I wanted to add many flowers to my tag, so I decided to make a the large #10 size tag, which measures 4.125 x 8.25 which I cut out with my Silhouette. I used Timeless Twine "Natural White" which was looped around a couple of flowers and also for hanging the tag. I love this twine as it can used an almost any project.

For more details, please visit my blog!

Enjoy...

 




Natural White


Oh Snap
 
 
Have a great day!!!
 


8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Love the vintage feel and the many beautiful elements!! Thanks for sharing!

June Houck said...

What an elegant and beautiful tag! Lots of love went into this work of heART.

DebC said...

OH MY GOODNESS Maria you knock this out of the park! Beautiful!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

So many pretty details!

Julie Odil said...

I have never seen a prettier tag! This is stunning!

Beeceecreativity said...

stunning and elegant

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

gorgeous!! So much detail! beautiful!

Unknown said...

gorgeous!!!!