Monday, May 18, 2015

Move It Monday : Moving Circle

Hi friends and twinesholics :)
It's me Padni from Paper Flavour, today I will share what I make for Move It Monday using stamp set Oh Snap from Bella Creationz. I make Moving Circle on 6"x6" patterned paper. I use some supply from Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Crate Paper, Amy Tangerine, Elle's Studio, Versaink and Bella Creationz. I use a brad to make the moving circle. Here the preview below.






Supply I used from Bella Creationz :
Oh Snap Stamp Set

Have a nice day, all! Happy Crafting with Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz.


-Pad.

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

This is so very sweet! I love that moving circle!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

what a great moving piece on this page!! great job!!

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable and sweet layers

Unknown said...

what a great idea! I always love your LO's. :D