Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Happy Hump Day!!

Hey there crafty friends, it's Jenni from Wish I Was Scrappin again with another fun project using Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine!!

With Graduation in full swing everywhere, my fair share of announcements have arrived at my home as well!  I created this cute money holder to send to a fine young man graduating High School.


I found this little lovely on Pinterest.  This is my second one of these, and I still need one more for this year's class!

I used Navy blue and forest green bazzil cardstock, along with some white scraps.  The owl is punched using the owl punch from Stampin Up.  I used the "Oh Snap" stamp set, sparkly clear sequins and natural white twine.  Loving how it turned out and masculine enough to give to a young man!






6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

What a great graduation gift! Very well done!

June Houck said...

Super cute owl!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the stamping all over it, very cool! :)

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG too cute.. fun owl

Unknown said...

what a fun way to give money! cute!!!