Wednesday, May 13, 2015

To Die For Wednesday

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and it's To Die For Wednesday!  The design team is also highlighting the Oh Snap stamp set, along with any color twine we'd like to use.  So for today, I have a fun graduation project to share!  Mine is for my son who "graduated" preschool, but these projects will work for any age :)  Let's take a look!


First up, I have an invitation.  Gotta let everyone know about the event, right??!!
*I used the Wildcard Cricut cartridge to die cut the graduation cap shape card.
*Adding the tassel using the Lemonade Yellow Twine was totally perfect!




*I used some of the detail stamps from the Oh Snap stamp set on the inside.



And you have to create a keepsake from the special occasion!
*I used my Cricut to die cut this easily assembled picture frame.
*I took the moments captured, smile, and love arrow sentiments from the Oh Snap stamp set to accent the frame.
*I finished it off by adding a twine border with the Lemonade Yellow Twine.
*I also used the Mini Tag Dies 2 set from Jaded Blossom for the sentiment shapes.


*For an extra bit of dimension, I added a little tassel next to the smile sentiment.


Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:





I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

7 comments:

June Houck said...

Loving those tassels!

Julie Odil said...

What a great way to remember this event!

Beeceecreativity said...

super project.. great design and colours

Karen (karey2005) said...

Awww, such a fun way to commemorate a special day.

Anonymous said...

So precious. great project! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

cute little tassel on that sweet little picture!!!

Unknown said...

so cute!!!