Thursday, May 14, 2015

Throw Back Thursday at Bella Creationz today


Hi Bev here today. Welcome to Throw back Thursday on Bella Creationz Timeless Twine.
I am sharing a double page layout that when I created it OMG years ago 
I didn't use doily's, stamps, twine or sequins, 
So much back then was about stickers, rubons and chipboard accents.

Below is the details of my changes and makeover to my page.


Clusters look awesome with a touch of sequins. I also stamped in 2 spots with fun green ink.


Another section with a cluster with more sequins.


I added Timeless Twine wrapped around and tied a knot.


This section shows a touch more wrapped twine with a metal key added.
Then below the chipboard accent I added a doily.


Here is my full revised double page with lots of Bella Creationz products.
Super fun to see it redone using so many more amazing products available from today.









Thanks for stopping by.. and be sure to check the store 
out for all the amazing products available.

6 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely beautiful Bev.

Julie Odil said...

Amazing transformation!

Karen (karey2005) said...

what great additions to a very cute layout!

Anonymous said...

Nice additions, love it! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

love the changes!!! That is some of my favorite paper!! I can't seem to part with any of it!!

Unknown said...

cute clustering.