Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Photo Bomb Mini Album

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. Today's project is a mini album that I made for beautiful photos that my husband took of all 4 of my boys at a park, it was a Mother's Day gift to me. It's always hard to get all 4 boys together, with one living in Jersey and the other always working, it's not easy. Luckily the twins are only 15 and are still living at home.

I bought this mini album svg file from the Silhouette store- design #67735, it's 3x4 and comes with all of the tag embellishments. I used the Bella Creationz stamp set "Oh Snap", which is so perfect for this album, I pretty much used every stamp in this set. I also embellished a lot of the elements with several colors of Timeless Twine.

There's lots of space for photos and journaling... I just have to print photos and add the journaling!!! I must say, having photos of all 4 boys together was one of the best Mother's Day gift ever!!!

Enjoy...





 
 

Oh Snap

Aqua Delight

Key Lime Sorbet

Autumn Splendor

Solid Orange

Olive Green

Christmas

 
Have a great day!!!


9 comments:

DebC said...

This is awesome Maria!
Deb

Cindy C. said...

OH my goodness, this is such a fun project!!! Thanks for the inspirations!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

well don't have a silhouette, but hoping I can recreate this somehow!! Love it!!!

Julie Odil said...

I so love this! The papers you used are perfect!

Beeceecreativity said...

amazing .. each page is special

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so totally gorgeous!!! Amazing job :D

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a super fun and inventive mini!

Unknown said...

this is so great! glad you got all your boys together!

pad said...

hi maria, cute mini album :D