Thursday, April 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday with Timeless Twine!

Hello!  This is Cathy from Mimis Craft Corner and
I am very excited to share with
you today a card I created using 

For Throwback Thursday, we ask that
you go back to your PAST craft projects and
remake them today with a few twists and turns.

Here is my Throwback from 2012


I LOVE black and white cards, but I also love this
layout.  It's a combination of patterned paper and
an insert at the bottom that I ran through
the Cuttlebug.  The two papers are separated
by a piece of ribbon.  I love this format and could
make this card over and over and it will never be the
same.  Here's my updated card for today:


I added paper from the First Edition Spring Drop paper pad.
I also used my all time fav punch of Martha Stewart to
separate the two layers.

I added some sequins and 


The sequins are coming soon to

Keep in mind the Sorbet Collection is
on SALE all month!

Have a wonderful Spring day!

Mimi

6 comments:

DebC said...

Very pretty make over Cathy!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

I like both cards, but the second one is so cheerful!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love both cards. The new one is so fun and spring-y!

Paper Flavour said...

hi mimi, the remake card is so much better and cuter!i just love it :D pretty colors

Unknown said...

great makeover! love the bright colors! :)

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheerful, love it! :)