Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hip, Hip, Hooray! It's To Die for Wednesday!

Hi, everyone!  Ashley here from Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life, and it's To Die for Wednesday here at Timeless Twine!  This month, we're using twine from the Sorbet Collection, and I chose to use Razzleberry Sorbet.  I think this is one of my favorite twine colors!




The party hat originally had cut-outs that I thought needed something, so I decided to wind my twine in the circles and half-circles for some added color.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Happy scrapping!


5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great twine circles!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Really love those twine circles too! Great card!

Paper Flavour said...

hi ashley, its such a creative way to use the twines!

Unknown said...

Echoing what everyone else thinks...I love the circles!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love those circles too! :)