Friday, April 17, 2015

Fun Friday - Fairy Garden Style

Hi friends!  Happy Friday!!
Amber with Best Stamped Intentions here with some fun spring inspiration!

Do you ever wake up first thing in the morning like a light went off in your head and you absolutely knew what you were going to do that day?  Well, it happened to me Sunday.

Today, I've got a SUPER fun project that can TOTALLY be done with your kids.
Heck, even THIS big kid (me) had a blast making this!

My little girl, Neysa, went with me to Michael's on Sunday to pick out flowers, rocks and some accessories for our gardens.
The husband was watching The Master's tournament so it was a good time to escape for a bit!

After we got home, here's what we came up with.

Here's hers:


She was so proud and happy!  We are going to keep it in her room on her dresser so the fairies can come in at night. :)

Her and I frequently "cwaft" together, but this was even more fun than usual for her because it involved dirt. :)  She did ALL of this on her own - I only helped with the rocks in the pond and the banner and tutu's.  She's been trained very well.

Here is what I came up with for mine.




For the house and bench, I hot glued popsicle sticks together and wrapped with Timeless Twine in Key Lime Sorbet and Razzleberry Sorbet (which, BTW, are on sale for $7/spool or $18 for all 3 colors!!!).  I also used those 2 colors for the banner and clothes line.



I seriously had SO much fun making this - especially since I was able to spend that extra quality time with Neysa.  :)

xoxo, Amber

7 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

just adorable!

Arlene said...

This looks like lots of fun.

DebC said...

Beyond amazing, so creative!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

She should be proud and happy. So should you! These are such fun.

Anonymous said...

Love this, great way to spend quality time! :)

Julie Odil said...

What a great mother/daughter project!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

sooooo cute!!! such a good mom!! watching and helping the littles craft is one of the most fun things!!!