Monday, April 13, 2015

Move It Monday Wobble Gift Bag


Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and it's time to get moving with Move It Monday!  I knew the perfect thing to use for today would be an Action Wobble.  Here's how my gift bag, and matching card turned out:

*The design team is highlighting the Sorbet twine's this month, so I used one of my favorites, Key Lime Sorbet.


*I added a fun border to the top and bottom by adhering twine strips.
*I LOVE how the Key Lime Sorbet Twine adds awesome texture, and subtle color to the top of the waves.

*I sprinkled Sequins all over this bag!  I also used them for the shaker element in this bag.  Check out the video below to get the full effect!!

*Eeek, isn't he just too stinkin' cute??!!

*I also made a smaller version of him to create a matching card.  (He wobbles too, but he was too shy to be in the video, hee hee.)

Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:

Clearly Beautiful Loose Mixed Sequins



I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

how adorable! this little turtle is the cutest!

Mimi said...

Such a cute project! Love the sequins!

DebC said...

Super cute bag and love the sequins and making a shaker out of it
Deb C

Karen (karey2005) said...

That turtle is indeed....eeek.....so cute!

Julie Odil said...

A wobble turtle....I love this!

Anonymous said...

OM Gosh, I'm glad you did the mini video, that is just way too cute! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

loving that cute turtle!!! I'll need to break out my action wobbles!!! So sweet!!