Thursday, April 9, 2015

Throw Back Thursday : I Love You

Hi everyone, it's me Padni from Paper Flavour.
This is my first project for Throw Back Thursday!
Let me show you the original-one below. I made it on last Feb.


And you can see the makeover in here :



I use supply from Timeless Twine, as usual those twines are so pretty right?
Then I use papers from Echo Park, Maggie Holmes and Heidi Swapp.
The embellishment from Elle's Studio and American Crafts.



Let me share about my twines supply from Timeless Twine :
The Sorbet Collection
Have you visit Bella Creationz Shop? You will find many Sale Stuff in there, including those beautiful Sorbet Twines Collection.

Have a great day!


-Pad-



9 comments:

Julie Odil said...

I love the makeover! Those large polka dots really set things off nicely. Plus, the twine, of course ;)

DebC said...

Beautiful! I love the new makeover. I love your layouts!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

I love both of your creations! Fun bright colors, and your baby is SO cute!

Beeceecreativity said...

super designs using twine....love this idea

Unknown said...

GREAT makeover! Love the twine additions!

crazyaboutcricut said...

WOOOOW! Can't believe you were able to improve on an already awesome layout! They both look great :)

Mimi said...

Cutest use of twine EVER!

Anonymous said...

Tough challenge, nothing like trying to "one up" an already awesome project, well done! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

super cute and sooooo colorful!!