Wednesday, April 8, 2015

To die for Wednesday!

Hello!  This is Cathy from
Mimi's Craft Corner and today
is To Die for Wednesday!

For anyone who truly wants to be creative and NOT
depend on a Cricut or Silhouette, die cutting
is for you!  I use a Cuttlebug but the 
Big Shot is on my Wish List.  I reach
for my dies over and over again.  LOVE THEM!
  
It was treat day at my office
and I put these together for my docs!
I made the tags using my Silhouette.
I printed my sentiment first and then
cut them out with the software.

The little "box" the candy sets in
is a die that I use over and over!  It comes
from My Creative Time and it's called
the treat slider.


Here is another variation using the same
box but the tags are cut using metal dies that
I ran through my Cuttlebug.



The Hershey Nuggets are covered
with 1x3 inch patterned paper strips.



I added a plastic bag with the final
 to tie the tag on.



This is such a fun project and is always
appreciated at my office.  With 12 providers
I need to be creative when I want to give them
something.  It always amazes me how
a little paper, stamps, Timeless Twine and
CHOCOLATE make such an
awesome gift.

Have a great day!

Cathy




8 comments:

DebC said...

I love it Cathy! I love any kind of treat project! Super cute!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a special little treat you have made for the docs. Sweet.

Julie Odil said...

What an awesome gift! I'm sure those docs love this (and hardly notice your beautiful work, diving straight for the chocolate).

Beeceecreativity said...

really fun cool ideas.. great job

Unknown said...

I bet the dr's LOVED this little gift! what a fun project!

crazyaboutcricut said...

These look fantastic! Great way to show off dies :D

Anonymous said...

These are perfect, awesome gift! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

such a "sweet" idea!!! I bet they all loved them!!