Monday, April 20, 2015

Monochrome Monday!

Hello again and welcome to this installment of Monochrome Monday at Timeless Twine!  It's Jenni with Wish I Was Scrappin with my inspiration for Monochrome Monday!


With Spring fully upon us here in Florida and having just spent some time at the U-Pick strawberry fields with my kids, I thought this was the perfect choice!!


The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co., the paper is a very old pack that I have had tucked away!  It's by TLC.  The watermelon sorbet twine was perfect for these cute strawberries!!  The sequins are brand spankin new and don't even have a name yet!!  That's how new they are!!  Stay tuned for the name and link!  I'm sure you'll want to get some!  

I used a sketch from My Favorite Things for this as well.  They have a new sketch each week, although this one is a few weeks old, I use their sketches for reference quite often!


So remember to check out Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine for all sorts of crafty goodness!!  

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great card, Jenni! It won't be strawberry season here until the end of June, but I can hardly wait!

Karen (karey2005) said...

So super cute! Bright and FUN! Love this stamp set!

Paper Flavour said...

hi jenni, the sketch is great and your card is prettier with adding twines!

Unknown said...

love the strawberries! so fun!!

Anonymous said...

So cute and yummy! :)