Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Technique Tuesday!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and it's time for Technique Tuesday!  Today I want to show you how using the Silhouette software, you can change any shape ready to thread twine through.  Here we go!  
















*Here's look at all the pieces cut out, and ready to assemble.
*The holes on the pink layer are what was created.

*I used some Key Lime Sorbet twine to add in that gorgeous color and texture!
*Some sequins were perfect to add the "sprinkles" to my ice cream :)

Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:


Don't forget to go check out the Sorbet Collection that's on sale this month!!

Clearly Beautiful Loose Mixed Sequins

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great idea! I never would have thought to do this! I learned something new today, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea and great technique! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Cute! Great technique!

Unknown said...

GREAT tutorial and fun project!! You rocked it!!