Saturday, April 18, 2015

Oh Snap...Happy Birthday

Hello everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Today is Sequin/Shaker Saturday, so for my project I'm using some beautiful sorbet twine and pretty pastel sequins. These sequins go perfect with any of the sorbet twines! 
 
For the birthday sentiment I've used the "Oh Snap" and "Happy" stamp sets from Bella Creationz, which are great sets to work with.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
 
Enjoy...
 
 
 
Watermelon Sorbet
 
Oh Snap
 
Happy
 
 
Have a great day!


5 comments:

DebC said...

This is absolutely beautiful Maria
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

So pretty! Love the tattered edges!

Julie Odil said...

This is beautiful! I love the soft colors.

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Maria, beautiful!!! Love all the curled layers!!!

Unknown said...

I love the texture! Love this!!