Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Day Shake, Shake, Shaker!

Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  It's Shaker Saturday, and I love shaker cards! I had a blast with this one!  The hardest part was deciding which one to make.  Since I also love canning jars, I combined two loves in one:
This shaker card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe.    
Everything else is from Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz:
The sequins
2 colors of Sorbet Timeless Twine (I used Watermelon Sorbet and Key Lime Sorbet)
White Heart Sticker

Happy Days Stamp Set

I seriously LoVe this stamp set.  It can be used in so many different ways.  Versatile to the MAX!  
Thanks for shaking up your Saturday with me!

3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute! Love the bright pink pops!

Unknown said...

Love this color combo!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! :)