Friday, April 10, 2015

Bunny Love!

It's Friday, it's Friday!  I love Fun Friday!  This is Julie from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with you today. What better way to have fun than a cute QKR Stampede image, a matching sentiment, and some pretty, springtime Timeless Twine to go with it?

I colored this adorable QKR Stampede image and sentiment.  I colored the Springtime Bunny with Copic markers.   I used a few dies on this card -- large heart by Die-namics, half-circle heart die by Memory Box.  The edges of the large heart are inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spun Sugar. The pink hearts that I wrapped with Timeless Twine were on my desk, left over from a Valentine project. The designer papers are from the My Mind's Eye Dwell 6x6 pad.
The fun twine?  All Timeless Twine, of course!  That goes without saying. I used all 3 twines from the Sorbet Collection (on SALE this month!)



I used Watermelon SorbetKey Lime Sorbet, and Razzleberry Sorbet. Please don't ask me to pick a favorite, because I can't.  I love them all!
Please join us on Facebook for even more inspiration. 

8 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Squeeeeeeals! So cute. Love that super happy bunny!!

DebC said...

Absolutely adorable!!!
Deb

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable and so cute.. fun twine wrapped hearts

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! Great job!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

What an awesome way to incorporate the twine! Looks great :)

Mimi said...

That bunny is stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

So cute and adorable! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

love the twine wrapped around the hearts!! great detail!!