Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's planNERD Sunday!!!

Hi, everyone!  Ashley here from Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life with your next installment of planNERD Sunday!  Today I'm going to share with you my April cover and month-at-a-glance pages, as well as my pages for this week, and I will include links to all of the Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine supplies at the end of my post.


I started out this month by edging my monthly divider with some Key Lime Sorbet twine from Timeless Twine, outlining the Mason jar with the same twine, and adding some sequins to the jar, flowers, and the dot on the 'i.'


For my month-at-a-glance page, I used planNERD and *NEW* Church Plans stamp sets to include things I already knew were going on this month.  I really LOVE the new Church Plans set!  There are so many great images and words to choose from.  





 I decided to go with a travel theme for this week and added some washi tape to the bottom of each page and a travel-themed washi tape across one of the dividers (to cover up labels I didn't want).  I added the "Hydrate" stamp from the planNERD set on each day, as I'm REALLY trying to lose weight and keep up with my water intake.  Then, I added small hearts (also from the planNERD set) I could check off for a to-do list and any other extras going on.  I included the "Project" stamp from the planNERD 2 set on Sunday, so I made sure I would check things off for my blog post when they're finished, then finished up the week by including some "Happy Anniversary" and love stamps from the Happy Days and Oh,Snap! stamp sets, since Wednesday is my tenth wedding anniversary.

Supplies Used
Bella Creationz sequins--Clearly Beautiful, new pastels (**COMING SOON!**), and Sparkly Clear
Bella Creationz stamp sets--Church Plans, Happy Days, planNERD, planNERD 2, Plan to be Fit and Oh, Snap!
Color Box Mini Ink in Razzberry
Darice Ink It Up! in Turquoise
Timeless Twine Key Lime Sorbet twine
Washi tape from stash

Clearly Beautiful Loose Mixed SequinsSparkly Clear Sequins - 5mmPlanner Stamp Clear Stamp Set "Church Plans" - Perfect for your planner, Filofax, Erin Condren, lists, journals etc. planNERD series.Happy Days Clear Stamp Set - Year Round Sentiments StampsPlanner Stamp Clear Stamp Set "planNERD" - Perfect for your planner, Filofax, Erin Condren, lists, journals etc.Planner Stamps Clear Stamp Set "planNERD 2" - Perfect for your planner, organizer, Filofax, calendars, lists, journalsetc.Plan to be Fit Planner Stamp Set - Perfect for your planner, Filofax, Erin Condren, lists, journals etc.Camera Stamp Clear Stamp Set "Oh Snap" - Perfect for Project Life, Instagram, Polaroid scrapbook pages or cards.SALE - NEW Aqua and Lime Green Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - Key Lime Sorbet

If you're a planner stamper and haven't checked out the Bella Creationz stamp sets yet, you really should!  They're super cute and can be used for more than just planners!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great Sunday, a wonderful week, and happy scrapping!



8 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Ashley, you can look at these pages and smile. How fun! Your work is lovely!

Unknown said...

great job, Ashley! These planner pages are super cute!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing, too cool :D

Mimi said...

Very nice layout!!! Great use of all products.

DebC said...

Pretty!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fun planner! Love the jar!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and great use of the stamps! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

AWESOME!! Just starting to get my planner in order! Super cute!!