Friday, April 24, 2015

It's Fun Friday : Summer Mini Box

Hi it's me Padni from Paper Flavour.
So sorry for my late post but it's my first post for Fun Friday so I am not gonna miss it.
Here what I make using pretty sorbet collection from Timeless Twines!


I used a mini white box 3x3 inchs. Then I applied 6 sheets of heidi swapp papers then I decorated only 5 sides of total 6 sides. I use my fave sorbet collection and doily lace paper from Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz Shop. Its really perfect combo for this Summer Mini Box. Dont you agree?


Then I print some small pics of my baby boy then I cut them and applied on 3 sides of box with foam tapes. I also use supplies from Elle's Studio.





I hope you will make your version of Fun Friday using pretty twines from Timeless Twine.
Have a nice day, everyone!


Pad.

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

What a great memory box, and super sweet pics!

DebC said...

super cute way to decorate up a box and share your memories!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the box! Great idea!

Unknown said...

such a fun idea! love this!

Anonymous said...

Love this! :)