Friday, March 27, 2015

Say Cheese Mini Album

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, today at Timeless Twine it is Fun Friday...Create something fun! So for my project I made a Camera Mini Album, I've had these awesome papers from Simple Stories "Say Cheese" Collection, that I thought matched perfectly for this project.
 
I used Cherry Red, Lemonade Yellow and Tuxedo Black twine and  from Bella Creationz the Kraft and Gray reinforcement stickers. I liked the use of twine in place of the metals rings that are typically used on mini albums, I think it gives it a softer more playful look.
 
The svg file is from the Silhouette store #43482, I did use the opening on the reverse side, just a preference of mine. I also cut out additional layers for the center of the tag and the top piece of the tag in various colors of papers, I created those  cuts on my own.
 
Enjoy...
 




 
Cherry Red

Lemonade Yellow

Tuxedo Black
 

Kraft Reinforcement Stickers

Grey Reinforcement Stickers
 
 Have a great day!!!


 


11 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

SuPeR job on this! Wow, what a cute mini!

DebC said...

Maria!!! This is fabulous!!!! Love the staging of your photo too and that album is to die for!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

This is one of the cutest minis I've ever seen! Adorable!

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS mini album! I LOVE projects like these!

Paper Flavour said...

I love the color tone of the mini album, maria :D

Mimi said...

Love this project! I want to make one too!

Unknown said...

ok - holy cuteness! this album is PERFECT!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

What an awesome mini! Love the camera box you made to put it in! Great project!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

What an awesome mini! Love the camera box you made to put it in! Great project!

Beeceecreativity said...

love this mini album

crazyaboutcricut said...

I totally love camera stuff, and the way you incorporated the twine looks awesome!! Great job :)