Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday with Sequins

Happy Saturday, Friends.  Karen N here from Craftily Yours!

Today, I'm sharing a FUN Sequin Saturday card!  I LoVe sequins!  I was SO excited when Bella Creationz started to carry them.  They add such fun and sparklies!  Without further ado, here's what I did!



I love this ladybug fairy from Unity Stamp Company.  She's a big stamp, so adding pattern paper around her would be difficult.  Problem solved, add sequins!  These sequins from Bella Creationz are in Raspberry Pink and White Frost (coming soon).  The card is finished off with a smidge of Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow.   

Hope my card inspires you to have a FUN and COLORFUL weekend! 

Craftily yours,

Karen








9 comments:

Mina O said...

Nice colors!

DebC said...

Very sweet card!
Deb

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Karen, totally stealing the cute sequin idea! Sooooo cute! Love the card!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Karen, totally stealing the cute sequin idea! Sooooo cute! Love the card!

Paper Flavour said...

pretty sequins really make your project prettier! Love it :D

Mimi said...

I don't think I can make a card without sequins anymore! I hope they stay "in style" forever!

Julie Odil said...

Love the colors of this card! The sequins really add!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Fairies and sequins - best. combo. EVER! Such a cute card. GREAT job. :)