Monday, March 2, 2015

Monochromatic Monday with a POP of Green!

March!  Yippee -- in Indiana we can
start thinking GREEN!
Hello this is Cathy from Mimi's Craft Corner
and I'm designing today for 
Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz.

St. Patty's Day is just around
the corner, so in it's honor
I made a set of my favorite 3x3 cards.


Keeping with the Monochromatic Challenge, my 
white card base is 6x3 along with another
layer of white cut at 2 7/8 x 2 7/8.
I ran that layer through my Cuttlebug for
some dimension.


I added a shamrock die cut and sentiment
from My Creative Time.  The sentiment
is stamped on a small label that I 
cut with my Silhouette.  Just a hint, I cut
out an entire 12x12 sheet of 4 different
sizes of labels in white.  I have them in a
little photo box and can reach for them anytime
I need something special.

I did ink around very lightly with Tim Holtz
Distress ink on the label to make it stand out.


To finish off my card, I added 


I can't get enough of these
You cannot believe how many projects you 
will get out of your packet!


The Olive Green Twine is on SALE!
Don't wait on this one.  This is a staple
color you will use time and time again!

Thank you for stopping by!
I will be back shortly with another fun
post for Planner Sunday!  Don't miss it!

I'm loving my planners - yes I have more than one!

Cathy



9 comments:

DebC said...

Great St Patricks day card!!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo pretty! Love the pop of green =)

Ashley said...

Love these little cards, Cathy!

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is so perfect! Love the monochromatic look, and the green looks great :)

Julie Odil said...

Love that pop of green!

Unknown said...

Great card, Cathy! Super fun. :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! Love the St Pats day green!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Awesome Cathy!! Love the shamrock!!

Beeceecreativity said...

great embossing and fun twine accents