Monday, March 9, 2015

Move It Monday Slider Card

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos and it is "Move it Monday" so we are to make something with movement in it. I struggled all day with mojo and then I decided I would make a slider card because I love them so. I do have an obsession with Hippos and this is something to do with my daughter. We have always collected them so I was thinking about some of the cute hippos we have in our collection. 

We both love pink and so I used some cute pink papers from my friend Brianna (love her!) and they were from various paper collections she sent me. I believe these were from Dear Lizzy. I also used some fabulous papertrey ink paper my friend Kim sent me...man I have some awesome friends right! 

Papertrey ink paper is such a great weight. I don't like the way it cuts in my cameo necessarily to use all the time but to use it with dies is AWESOME!

I used a lawn fawn die set (Stitched journal card) to get this cute little banner flags and hearts.

Sequins are from Bella Creationz and I just grabbed from a mixture. I used Bubblegum Pink twine. I also used the "happy" from the Happy Days Stamp set to stamp the letters on the banner.

And to make it more sparkly (although you might miss it) Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen.

The Hippo is from Miss Kates Cuttables.












 Products used (links above in my post)




9 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

I TOTALLY LOVE IT!! That is such an adorable hippo. Great choice in card design too :D

Mimi said...

I like to Move it, Move it! sorry I just couldn't resist! Love this!

Paper Flavour said...

I love your project, deb. So cute ☺

Julie Odil said...

What a cute hippo! Love the movement, too.

Karen (karey2005) said...

This card makes my hippo-happy! Absolutely love the movement of it!

Timeless Twine said...

This is just too darn cute Deb! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is hippo-licious, love it! :)

Unknown said...

You do have awesome friends and this hippo is the cutest! So fun and happy!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I love that hippo and of course the banner!!