Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tag it Tuesday : Loved

Hi, how are you guys?
Padni is here and I want to share with you what I made for Tag it Tuesday using pretty Tuxedo Black twines from Timeless Twine. I love to make a single page 12x12 layoust.  I used supplies from Timeless Twine, Crate Paper, Webster Pages, October Afternoon and Maggie Holmes. I put the three-tags on the layout and then I used Timeless Twine as the title of the page. Here is my layout below.




Playing with Timeless Twine is a fun time for me. I love the end result and using twine as the page title is my first time experience. I hope you will try too to make page title using twines from Timeless Twine. Surely it will give you a great result. Here is the twine I used :



Have a happy scrapping time with Timeless Twine products! See you soon guys on my next blog posting.


Padni.

10 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

What a totally gorgeous way to incorporate twine! Great job as always :)

Julie Odil said...

Love how you used the twine! Beautiful layout!

Timeless Twine said...

Fabulous Tag it Tuesday post! I love the tags and how you incorporated Timeless Twine =)

Unknown said...

I always love to see what layouts you come up with. They're always amazing. LOVE the "love" done with the twine and the fun layering. :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the way the twine word wraps through the tags. Very cute!

DebC said...

Beautiful layout and so fun adding the tags and twine!
Deb

Mimi said...

You are talented girlfriend love this

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts, very pretty!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

What a fantastic use of tags!! Awesome!!

Beeceecreativity said...

love the title and tags.. super cute